These products are developed utilizing premium grade raw material and latest technology in compliance with the industry laid norms and standards.
- Heat, spark
- Tolerance:+/- 2.5%
- Flame resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Low thermal conductivity
- High tensile strength
- No stretching or shrinking
- High dielectric strength
- No hazard to health
- Produced of bulk texturized fiberglass yarns, traps greater amounts of air and demonstrates better insulation properties and greater fullness
- An alternative to asbestos based textiles
- It will not burn, rot, mildew or deteriorate and resist most acids.
- It has low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Used at 1000°F / 537°C continuous, melts above 1500°F / 815°C
- Used in stove door seals
- Oven and stoves
- Blast furnaces
- Thermal insulation of electrical wire
- Wrapping of pipes.