Lint Free Cloth 100
Lint Free Cloth 100, is a 100% polyester lint free wipe. It is a thin, light weighed cloth used for simple cleaning process in lint free zones. Absorbency of the cloth is excellent, it can absorb more than 200% liquid of its own weight. Very must suitable for dusting purpose as well. Smooth surface of the cloth ensures no wiping marks are left behind. Tensile strength of the cloth is very high.
Also available in:
25Kgy Gamma irradiated sterility
with Water or IPA
- Material – 100% polyester made with continuous filament yarn for lowest possible particle generation.
- Type – Knitted.
- Pattern – Line structure.
- Weight – (100-120)GSM (Calculated with the help of GSM cutting and measuring scale).
- Colour – White.
- Absorption – 354.7 g/sqm in water
- Rate of Absorbency – below 1 second.
- Lint free – less than 30 counts of 25 micron above particles (Gelbo test method).
- Cutting - Laser cut sealed edges (+/- 3mm accuracy).
- Packing – PE covers in milky white colour.
- Excellent Absorbency – The fabric is hydrophilic in nature. Easily picks up of solvents, thus reducing your wiping time.
- Good liquid holding – It takes solvent once and uses it for multiple wipes, in turn reducing the volume of solvent usage.
- Lint free sealed edges – Thermally sealed laser cut edges ensures, edges are free from loose threads and lint.
- Traceability – Every pack is coded for easy traceability.
- Packing – Wipes are packed in High Quality clean room standard covers.
- Compliance with SAE standards of wiping cloth – The wipes are certified best for Aerospace and Automobile sectors.
- Smooth and lint free surface – Ensures zero wiping marks.
- Chemical Resistant – Suitable for use with most of the industrial chemicals and solvents.
- Good dirt holding – The dirt readily sticks to the cloth due to the inbuilt static property.
- Customizable size –We can customize our product size according to your requirement.
- These wipes does not contain silicones, binders and additives.
- Wash and reusable.
Used In Industries:
- Paint shops
- R&D Labs
- Food & Beverage
- Hotels & Spas