NATURAL WOOD WOOL BOARDS
Due to its composition and performance, our acoustic woodwool boards make them ideal choice for many different applications in building construction as their surface provide an excellent base for direct plastering or rendering. Our acoustic woodwool boards are manufactured as per IS 3308 Standard.
Size: 1200mm x 600mm
- Internal lining
- External cladding
- Base for plaster
- Internal partition walls
- Load bearing building boards for permanent shuttering
Woodwool boards consists of wood wool, chemically impregnated and bonded by cement-binder. The mineralisation process increases the fire resistance of wood wool. The composition and performance of the boards make them ideal for many different applications in building constructions. Our acoustic woodwool boards are tested as per EN13168.
Ecological & Health Aspects
- Acoustic woodwool boards are made of natural materials
- No waste disposable problem
- Comfortable for people sensitive to allergies
- Recommended for healthy living environments
- No harmful gases or vapours
- No toxic fumes if burned
- Hygroscopic levels out humidity level changes
- Highly resistant fo fungus and insects
- 100% Pine woodwool, manufactured from plantation timber.
- Thermally insulating
- Non flammable and self extinguishing
- Compatible with all normal construction materials
- High compression resistance and flexural strength
- Sound absorbing and noise insulating
- Surface offers good mechanical base for renders and plasters
- Easy and safe to handle, cut and work
Eco Friendly (100% Recyclable)
Wood wool acoustic boards do not harm environment from production, installation, lifespan and decomposition.
Store panel horizontally in a dry & level place. Sun Dry the panels before installation if they get wet.